+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ injection System
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
- Wheels and tires
Wide tires and wheels
Pressure check in tires
Control of a condition of tires
Control of an inhaling of wheel bolts
Balancing of wheels
Purchase of new tires
+ Body electrosystem
+ ignition System
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Elements
+ Search of malfunctions
Purchase of new tires
At the Audi 80 models not too wide choice of the serial sizes of tires. The sizes 195/65 R 15 and 205/65 R 15 are offered the driver only.
Below the short description of properties and features of both sizes of tires which can be established on Audi 80 is provided. You can use what combinations of tires/rims for your car, you learn from documents of your car.
- Even the standard size 195/65 R 15 already very well looks on Audi 80. While on early modeling series the narrowest tires looked already бедновато, now this tire visually makes absolutely high-grade impression. The same it is possible to tell and about dynamic properties: the 195th tires more than are sufficient – including at powerful engines.
- At tires in the size 205/65 R 15 first of all bribes appearance. In comparison with the 195th tires service life of more expensive tires only is not much more and dynamic properties practically the same. So re-equipment is interesting only to those who likes to move quickly on the Audi 80 car and who likes appearance of wide tires.
- The 205th tires can be established on the same wheels, as the 195th. Therefore at re-equipment it is absolutely unessential to buy and new ободы.
If on your car there are tires of the standard size 195/65 R 15, it is possible – depending on an operation place – you can go in the winter and by summer tires under condition of sufficient depth of a profile.
- As to wide 205/65 R of 15 tires, here business is worse, especially on models with more powerful engines. These tires are inclined – not least at the expense of more "rigid" HR brand – to an early probuksovyvaniye on snow and on ice. In this case hardly it is possible to do without purchase of special winter tires.
- Upon purchase of winter tires you can choose between ordinary tires M+S with which it is possible to go only 160 km/h, and expensive high-speed tires.
- In cars which can quicker move, than it allows the caused maximum speed of the winter tire (see the beginning of head), on the dashboard should be the plate with the indication of the maximum speed of tires. The maximum speed of your car is specified in the certificate on registration.
- The M+S type tire with depth of a profile less than 4 mm for anything it is not suitable in the winter. If, for example in mountains, use of winter rubber is offered, tires M+S admit those only a case when their profile makes at least 4 mm.