+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ injection System
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrosystem
+ ignition System
+ Signalling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body elements
Forward part of the car
External rear-view mirrors
The forward and back flew down
Trunk lid at a sedan
Back door of the versatile person
Pro-cleaning of openings for a water drain
Control of anticorrosive protection of the bottom of a body
+ Search of malfunctions
Installation removed before a cowl can be facilitated if to write down position of hinges before dismantle. It is best of all for making by means of a waterproof felt-tip pen.
- To disconnect wires of illumination of a motor compartment, heating of nozzles of a stekloomyvatel where they are available, and also a flexible crossing point.
- Council: if the same cowl is established, at a pulling of a wire it is necessary to strengthen a cord on its end. To stretch a cord with a wire through a cowl. A cord to leave in a cowl that will help at wire installation into place.
- To disconnect a hose to a steklomyvatel.
- If necessary to disconnect a wire of illumination of a motor compartment or warmed-up nozzles of a washer.
- To remove lock washers of the top fixing bolt of a pneumatic spring.
- To remove (where is available) protection of hinges.
- To weaken bolts in hinges on the right and at the left.
- Cowl too heavy for dismantle alone. Therefore ask assistants to support it on the right and at the left.
- Now it is necessary to squeeze out an axis of fastening of a pneumatic spring and to remove a spring.
- To turn out a hand already weakened bolts and to remove a cowl.
- If necessary now it is possible to remove cowl hinges.
Help: old pneumatic springs should not be thrown out, better to carry them in Audi workshop for repair.
At the left: regulation of a first line of a cowl by weakening of a sheet nut (1) and a vyvinchivaniye or a vvinchivaniye of a crossbar of the lock (2).
On the right: for removal of a pneumospring (3) it is necessary to remove a lock washer (2) and to squeeze out an axis of fastening (1).
The gap between the closed cowl both left and right wings should be identical, the first line of a cowl also should be flush with wings. Height regulation further should coincide. The cowl should not act over the upper edge of wings or be below them (regulation on height).
- For adjustment in the longitudinal direction to weaken bolts above between the hinge and a cowl.
- For adjustment in the lateral direction to weaken bolts between hinges and a body.
- To shift a cowl cover in the necessary direction and to tighten bolts.
- On a first line of a cowl adjustment of height is made through a cowl latch.
- To weaken lock-nuts on lock buffers on the right and at the left and completely to screw in the body panel.
- To weaken a sheet nut pincers and to screw or turn out a lock crossbar a screw-driver, until then while the upper edge of a cowl will not appear flush with wings.
- To check installation in front (on the right and at the left!), having closed a cowl.
- Again to tighten lock-nuts.
- To watch that the crossbar of the lock got precisely to an opening of the forward panel of a body. If not so, it it is possible to displace it in the longitudinal and cross-section directions after weakening of a lock-nut.
- To turn out the buffer so that the cowl after closing did not shake. For this purpose some calling can be demanded.
Replacement of a hummock drive of a cowl
At the left: for change of a hummock drive of a cowl to weaken screws with a crosswise shliyets (2). The cable (3) can be got only complete with the handle (1).
On the right: the cable comes to an end slightly above the right headlight and is fixed there by a carving nipple (2). Also passes on directing elements (1). Cowl adjustment on height is made by means of the rubber buffer (4) after weakening of a lock-nut (3).
- To open a cowl, to weaken a carving nipple on the right lock of a cowl.
- To remove a plastic directing sleeve.
- On models with the 5-cylinder engine to remove a front grille, on models with the 6-cylinder engine to uncover the storage battery.
- To take out a rope from plastic clip-on earrings on a lateral wall of a motor compartment.
- To remove a shelf at the left below under the dashboard (section Salon).
- To turn off the deblocking handle located in foot space of the driver.
- To stretch the handle of opening of a cowl in salon. Carefully, the springing cable can injure eyes!
- To push a new cable from within through an introduction tube, to fix the handle.
- To establish at the left directing sleeve.
- To push a cable through a clamp of the lock and fastening of a forward spoiler.
- To insert on the right directing sleeve, to pull a cable and to tighten a carving nipple.