+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ cooling System
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ injection System
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrosystem
+ ignition System
+ Signalling devices
- Devices and auxiliary devices
Check of indicators and signaling devices
Elements of a combination of devices
Indicator of amount of fuel
The indicator of temperature of cooling liquid
The top indicators in a combination of devices
The indicator of cooling liquid
Indicator of brake system
Indicator of pressure of oil
Indicators of indexes of turns
Indicator of a charge of the storage battery
Indicator of indexes of turn of the trailer
Safety cushion indicator
Indicator of anti-blocking system
Indicator of a driving beam
Indicator of the parking brake
Check of switches
Buzzer of shutdown of lighting and radio
Heating of back glass
Check of screen wipers and stekloomyvatel
Screen wiper engine
List of malfunctions
Screen wiper of back glass
List of malfunctions
Replenishment of a tank of a washer of glasses
System of washing of headlights
Aerial of back glass
Electric regulation of external rear-view mirrors
System of locks with the central management
Electric window regulators
+ Heating and ventilation
+ body Elements
+ Search of malfunctions
Indicator of pressure of oil
Pressure of engine oil in Audi 80 is supervised by two switches with a hydraulic actuator and the control unit with a buzzer (both last are combined in minicheck system). If to represent simply, control is carried out as follows:
- At the included ignition to one of contact conclusions of the indicator of pressure of oil a food constantly arrives.
- If pressure of oil (at the idle engine) is lower 0,3 bar — contacts of the switch to a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar thanks to what connection on "weight" to the second contact conclusion of the indicator is created become isolated – the lamp lights up (blinks).
- If after the beginning of operation of the engine pressure of oil rises, contacts in the switch open, and the lamp dies away.
- Additional control is carried out on models with 4-and 5-cylinder engines by means of the switch with a hydraulic actuator 1,8 bar, on models with the 6-cylinder engine by means of the switch with a hydraulic actuator 2,5 bar.
The switch with a hydraulic actuator and the control unit is included into minicheck system: if pressure of oil falls below switching pressure 1,8 or 2,5 bar, its contacts become isolated, creating thereby connection on "weight" to the control unit in minicheck system – the switch with a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar at this time also does not join.
- The system of minicheck allows a lamp of the indicator to flash only in a case when pressure of oil falls below switching more long, than on 1 with and the number of turns of the engine thus makes more than 2100 rpm.
- In addition the system of minicheck publishes a warning noise signal. Sense of all this in prevention of damages of the engine because of too low pressure of oil (for example because of too its low level).
Switches with a hydraulic actuator
At the left: 4-cylinder engine: both switches with a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar (1) and 1,8 a bar (2) are located on a flange of the oil filter (3).
On the right: 5-cylinder engine: switches with a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar (1) and 1,8 a bar (2) are located at the left at the engine below the thermostat case.
At the left: near a pulley of a cranked shaft on models with the 6-cylinder engine the sensor of the indicator of temperature of oil (1) is located. Directly near it the switch with a hydraulic actuator 2,5 bar (2) is visible. Behind it the switch with a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar is located. On the models equipped with additional devices, the switch 0,3 the bar is incorporated with the sensor of pressure of oil.
On the right: in this shtekerny connection (shooter) located behind at the left head of the block of cylinders, all wires to the sensor of temperature of oil, the sensor of pressure of oil and both switches with a hydraulic actuator are collected.
Insulators of switches with a hydraulic actuator are painted in different colors.
- The switch with a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar is painted in brown color. The cars equipped with a manometer, on a place of this switch have a sensor of pressure of the oil, supplied with in addition switching contact for the indicator.
- The switch with a hydraulic actuator 1,8 bar is painted in white color (models with 4-and 5-cylinder engines).
- The switch with a hydraulic actuator 2,5 bar is painted in red color (models with the 6-cylinder engine).
Search of malfunctions
- If the indicator flashes (probably with an additional buzzer) at the working engine, it is necessary for you to stop immediately!
- Immediately to muffle the engine, to check oil level. If it in norm:
- To disconnect a wire from the switch with a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar, to leave it to be groundless, include ignition: if the indicator continues to burn, it means that in conducting there was a short circuit on "weight" – is harmless for the engine.
- To disconnect a wire from the switch with a hydraulic actuator 1,8 bar (or 2,5 bar) and to bring to "weight", to include ignition: if the indicator continues to burn or the warning buzzer continues to sound, means, malfunction concerns minicheck or check system – is harmless for the engine.
- If you observe others, not given above, effects, it is possible to suspect that engine supply by oil is broken. Further the car is necessary for towing!
- Possibly, one of switches with a hydraulic actuator is faulty. Sometimes it again joins if to shake his shtekerny uvula.
- If the indicator of pressure of oil does not flash after ignition inclusion:
- At first to check a safety lock (head Body electrosystem).
- To disconnect a wire from the switch with a hydraulic actuator 0,3 bar and to bring to "weight": if now the indicator lights up, means, the switch was faulty. If it still does not react, means, conducting or a bulb are faulty.
Control unit check
- To disconnect a wire from the switch with a hydraulic actuator 1,8 bar and to leave it to be groundless. To get the engine and to leave to work at frequency about 2500 rpm.
- After 2 seconds of work the indicator and three times should flash to sound a buzzer. Otherwise the minicheck system is faulty – to replace!
- If the indicator flashes only, but does not work a buzzer, means, conducting from the generator 61 plug (by D +) is interrupted.
- If the indicator flashes and the buzzer is distributed at the connected wire to the switch with a hydraulic actuator at frequency of turns of the engine about 2500 rpm, means, the switch 1,8 a bar (2,5 bar) – provided that level of oil of the engine as it should be is faulty.
- To leave the engine to work at single turns, to disconnect a wire from the switch 1,8 a bar (or 2,5 bar) and to leave to be groundless. If the bulb and a buzzer now work, means, conducting from the plug 1 (a signal of frequency of rotation) and minicheck system is interrupted.
Switch replacement with a hydraulic actuator
- To get the necessary switch with brown, white or red isolation and one sealing ring.
- To tighten the switch with a hydraulic actuator the moment of 25 N • m.